A travel-size, nourishing anti-aging eye cream that features a premium blend of fermented ingredients to revitalize skin for a radiant look.Benton Fermentation Eye Cream contains high-content of ferment ingredients including Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate and Bifida Ferment Lysate to improve wrinkles from easily damaged eyes. The Peptide and Ceramide ingredients take care of pore elasticity
Fermentation Eye Cream is a wrinkle improvement functional cosmetic which contains natural ingredients such as galactomyces ferment filtrate, bifida ferment lysate, EGF and ceramide.
It helps to prevent skin damage and relieve skin from stress and irritations.
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ceramide NP, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Adenosine, Panthenol, Beta-Glucan
Skin Care Routine:
Oil Cleanser > Foam / cream cleanser > Toner > Essence > Emulsion > Ampoule / Serum > Sheet Mask > Eye cream/Eye Patch > Moisturizer/Sleeping Pack > Sunscreen (morning only)
To get the most out of your eye cream, follow these steps for correct application:
1. Use your ring finger. It’s your weakest finger, so it will naturally have a gentle touch.
2. Scoop up a pea-sized amount of product.
3. Gently tap small dots under your eyes, starting in the innermost corner and moving outward. Avoid applying cream too close to your bottom eyelashes.
4. Pat the product into your skin. Avoid dragging or rubbing.
5. Wait 2 minutes to let the cream fully absorb.