- Imperfections: inflammation; dryness and dehydration; peeling; dull complexion
- Mask type: night
Moisturizing overnight mask nourishes dry skin and relieves redness.
The mask forms a protective film, saturating the skin with moisture and nutrients throughout the night. The next morning, the skin regains a smooth, flawless complexion.
Night care is considered the most effective, since at night the facial skin relaxes, ideal conditions are provided for its restoration and rest, cell metabolism and blood circulation reach their maximum, and the absorption of cosmetic components improves. The night mask with snail mucin is hypoallergenic, does not contain most of the harmful components, therefore it is recommended even for pregnant women, it is consumed sparingly. You sleep - it works!
Method of application: half an hour before bedtime, after cleansing the skin, apply a mask. When you wake up in the morning, wash it off with warm water. Washing cream - apply the product to your face for 15 minutes, then wash yourself with warm water. Using the mask as a moisturizer - apply it before applying makeup.
Four advantages of Water Sleeping Mask!
Is your skin getting the rest it deserves? The secret to well-rested skin lies in night skincare.
1. Skin purifying effect
2. Skin moisturizing
3. Skin soothing
Ultra-mild, safe formula that can be worn overnight / Non-comedogenic, sensitivity tested.
4. Aromatic SLEEPSCENT™ helps you relax during sleep
Oil Cleanser > Foam/Cream Cleanser > Exfoliate(1-2 times a week) > Toner > Essence > Emulsion > Ampoule/Serum > Sheet Mask > Eye Cream > Cream/Moisturizer / Sleeping Pack > Sunscreen(morning only)
- After washing the face at night, apply toner and emulsion right before going to bed.
- Dispense an appropriate amount (2.5cm in diameter) and apply on the tip of the nose, cheeks, forehead, and chin in dots; breathe in the scent for 3 seconds.
- Spread gently along the texture of your face using outward strokes.
- After the product is absorbed into skin, leave it on overnight without washing the face.