It reduces the appearance of dark circles and facial wrinkles around the eyes, its main positive effect is the drainage of the dermis, that is, the removal of excess fluid. The bottom line is the elimination of bags and darkening. Strengthens and tightens the skin of the eyelids, activates microcirculation.
Haloxyl, copper tripeptide-1, acetyl hexapeptide-8, shea butter, trehalose, niacinamide, hydrogenated lecithin, beta-glucan, NP ceramides, panthenol, adenosine, pelargonium oil, myrtle extract, nasturtium
Skin Care Routine:
Oil Cleanser > Foam / cream cleanser > Toner > Essence > Emulsion > Ampoule / Serum > Sheet Mask > Eye cream/Eye Patch > Moisturizer/Sleeping Pack > Sunscreen (morning only)
To get the most out of your eye cream, follow these steps for correct application:
1. Use your ring finger. It’s your weakest finger, so it will naturally have a gentle touch.
2. Scoop up a pea-sized amount of product.
3. Gently tap small dots under your eyes, starting in the innermost corner and moving outward. Avoid applying cream too close to your bottom eyelashes.
4. Pat the product into your skin. Avoid dragging or rubbing.
5. Wait 2 minutes to let the cream fully absorb.