• Wrinkle care
• It's good for dry skin due to enough moisture and nutrition.
Skin Care Routine:
Oil Cleanser > Foam / cream cleanser > Toner > Essence > Emulsion > Ampoule / Serum > Sheet Mask > Eye cream/Eye Patch > Moisturizer/Sleeping Pack > Sunscreen (morning only)
To get the most out of your eye cream, follow these steps for correct application:
1. Use your ring finger. It’s your weakest finger, so it will naturally have a gentle touch.
2. Scoop up a pea-sized amount of product.
3. Gently tap small dots under your eyes, starting in the innermost corner and moving outward. Avoid applying cream too close to your bottom eyelashes.
4. Pat the product into your skin. Avoid dragging or rubbing.
5. Wait 2 minutes to let the cream fully absorb.